- The Mary Kay Ash Foundation has invested more than $26 million in cancer research grants since 1996.
- The Foundation has funded more than 270 unique researchers in their pursuits to finding cures for cancers affecting women.
- 80% of funded projects resulted in new scientific paradigms or challenging existing philosophies.*
- 72% uncovered a new technique, technology or approach*
- 89% published research results in scientific publications*
*Source: Unger JM. Report: The Scientific Impact of Cancer Research Grants of The Mary Kay Foundation. 2019.